Are you looking for a Podiatrist in Alexandria VA.? Finding a new physician can be a daunting challenge. May we suggest you consider the following as you do your due diligence:
- Does the doctor specialize in the services you are looking for?
- Where did the doctor receive his/her medical degree and residency training?
- Does the doctor stay up to date on the latest research in the field?
- What kind of reviews does the doctor have on social media and other review sites?
- Does the doctor accept my medical insurance?
- Can I schedule appointments online with the doctor?
- Does the doctor offer Telehealth visits?
As you conduct your research, how does Dr. Nodelman and District Foot & Ankle answer your questions?
- Dr. Lonny Nodelman’s desire to offer exceptional podiatric care focused on his patents led him to open District Foot & Ankle. His clinical interests include non-operative care for foot and ankle ailments including plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis and arthritic disorders of the foot and ankle. Surgical management of conditions are considered when non-operative measures are either not applicable or fail to allow his patients to achieve the relief they need. Having an active lifestyle, Dr. Nodelman does possess a penchant for sports medicine. Keeping athletic goals in sight but implementing an effective treatment protocol is the goal of District Foot and Ankle.
- Dr. Lonny Nodelman is originally from Ottawa, Canada and moved to the USA after completion of his undergraduate studies at the University of Ottawa. He attained his medical training at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine where he graduated in the top 4 of his class. He underwent residency training at Cambridge Health Alliance, where he was a fellow in surgery at Harvard Medical School.
- Dr. Nodelman has publications of various topics in the foot and ankle literature including peroneal tendoscopy and rare tumors of the ankle. He remains up to date with the most recent and advanced procedures and makes these technologies available to the residents of Northern Virginia. These include shockwave therapy and various regenerative medicine products including amnion injections.
- Dr. Nodelman has over 100 5 Star Reviews across all review sites, including Google.
- The practice accepts most all major insurances and Worker’s Compensation.
- Yes. No waiting on hold for a receptionist to schedule an appointment.
- Yes. Dr. Nodelman offers telehealth visits.
As you look for Podiatrist in Alexandria VA. please join our family of satisfied patients. Call 703-832-9013 now or schedule your appointment online.